Friday, February 4, 2011

Recommended Book

Hello!

Wow, as I have mentioned before prevention, prevention, prevention is key to keeping us healthy through the years.  I have just finished reading a book that I recommend everyone read.  The Silent Killers Within, written by Dr. Bruce Miller, DDS, CNS is fabulous.  In his book, he discusses key conditions like pre-diabetes, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and their connection to heart disease.  He tells you what to do to prevent these conditions, and what to do if you have them.  He covers diet, exercise, supplements, herbs and more.  Dr. Miller's knowledge, expertise, simplistic explanations, and range of recommendations are sure give us all tremendous advantages in our quests to lead long, healthy, quality lives.

Yours in health,
Michelle
mlinrn@gmail.com
Please email me and let me know if you have any hot topics you'd like to hear about.

2 comments:

  1. Have you read these books?

    "Eating Right for your Blood Type"
    and
    "Fit For Life"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jenny,

    I have not read "Eating Right for Your Blood Type" or "Fit For Life." I have read "Body for Life for Women" by Pamela Peeke, MD. She is a very smart woman. The book provides specific strategies to improve health, nutrition and fitness throughout the different changes women go through during their lifetimes.

    If you've read those books or others, feel free to email me your feedback and suggestions.

    Yours in Health,
    Michelle
    mlinrn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete